The Ameraucana Thread: Where everything and anything about the breed can be discussed (APA, Non-Stan

Welcome to you and your pretty EEs.
frow.gif

In terms of color of eggs, which birds lay the largest blue eggs, ie, black, wheaten, etc. I have a couple of black ameraucans that lay a fairly good blue egg, but on the smaller size of egg.

Here are some LF lavender and splits. Father in front and sons behind him. Improved size and tail angle. The sons and pullet are half Smith. Progress is being made.

The son in the back looks just like my Smith roo and the father in the front looks like my blehm roo (black but still very much like your older guy). Paul and Angela are definitely doing a good job with the lavenders. I have my first eggs from their birds hatching this coming week.

The son in the back looks just like my Smith roo and the father in the front looks like my blehm roo (black but still very much like your older guy). Paul and Angela are definitely doing a good job with the lavenders. I have my first eggs from their birds hatching this coming week.

Yes like most I started with Blehm lavenders. Paul and Angela have done a very good job. I was fortunate to buy a split hen from them a little over a year ago. I have a couple of pure Smith line black cockerels to keep these going.

Back
Top Bottom