The Ameraucana Thread: Where everything and anything about the breed can be discussed (APA, Non-Stan

[/IMG]
Can someone please tell me if these are recognized colours? Both are 5.5 months old. Ty

[/URL]
Can someone please tell me if these are recognized colours? Both are 5.5 months old. Ty
Looks like a splash . 2 copies of blue . Not in the standard yet . It has been around since the beginning as part of breeding blue . It may be added soon . I only see 1 .

my LF wheaten ameraucana x bantam buff laced white cornish pullet (in with my pet quality wheaten am roo who comes from a line of nice blue eggs) laid her first three eggs this week! they were as big as my LF blue wheaten ameraucanas egg and lucky for me the blue wheaten hen also laid an egg and my silkie cross is conveniently broody... This is the beginings of my white wheaten ameraucana project

my LF wheaten ameraucana x bantam buff laced white cornish pullet (in with my pet quality wheaten am roo who comes from a line of nice blue eggs) laid her first three eggs this week! they were as big as my LF blue wheaten ameraucanas egg and lucky for me the blue wheaten hen also laid an egg and my silkie cross is conveniently broody... This is the beginings of my white wheaten ameraucana project

Pictures.

My John Bhelm , Lavender Ameracauna pair, they are still you g but she has produced some very nice looking chicks, i have 8 more of her eggs that are in the incubator now, due first of next month.

Back
Top Bottom