Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphony

Vanilla, Little Airt Airt
8 Years
9 Years
Jan 24, 2011
A super hero chicken's coop!
Hello! And welcome to the ANTI-Hunger Games group.

This is where all the peeps that hate The Hunger Games join to chat about the down sides of The Hunger Games (which is most likely all sides here) and other stuff that has nothing to do with The Hunger Games.

RULES:

~Do not complain, do not be rude, or you'll be missing all your food, and you'll be in REAL hunger.

~Respect the people who love The Hunger Games, for it's not their fault the books were written.

~Follow all BYC rules.

~Please don't post if you like/love The Hunger Games.

~Follow these rules.

You may (or should,
tongue.png
) make fun of ANY of The Hunger Games characters.

If you want to join, post here.

Members:

Symphony
LittleLady98
Amigo
shadow rabbit10
chicklover16
ChickenRadio

Please join!

There always has to be an Anti-group of something.

Last edited:
This thread is locked at Symphony's request. I read through all 18 pages of it and would like to make a few points for some of you.

First of all, some who obviously were not the "anti-Hunger Games" folks invaded the thread in a rather rude way. BYC rules were used to support your "right" to be here, but the manner in which some of you posted would be considered trolling, which is most definitely a rules violation.

You were politely asked to refrain from taking the thread into the ground, but ignored the request by several of the participants. Yes, you may participate in any thread on BYC, you may disagree, however, you must do it in a polite and civilized manner. Seems some should have stayed away from this thread rather than try to beat others over the head with the BYC rule book to support their presence.

Everyone has a different opinion, some pro-, some anti- on many subjects and they are entitled to their personal opinions. What they are not entitled to do is be nasty about them and bog down threads on the forum. Though this thread is in the Games section, being polite and considerate of other members is still a rule of BYC. Much of that was violated in this thread. Please think about that in the future.

Yup, there's teams. Teams Finnick and Haymitch are both total jokes, but Teams Gale and Peeta are a little too serious...
i see
all of those names are foreign to me XD

everyone on here says this thread is just for fun. just for fun or not, it still offends people. i'd be greatly offended if someone made an anti-anime thread. even if they said it was for fun. and i betcha many people here to would be offended if say, they were on a different forum about something else, and someone made an anti-chicken/poultry thread just for fun

just giving my 2 cents

See, if you have read the book I can understand you not liking it. The starter of the thread hasn't even read it .. That's why I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom