The Bantam Thread!

Awwwwwwwe so cute!!!!!!!!

I have black bantamXsebright crosses, super pretty girls! I have a lot of chooks so I'm not sure what all of them are crossed with. They jut breed, a lot... Well I mean there are about 15 roosters so....
Anyway here are Tiki and Flitter (little black and white chooks)

Here are some other crosses
Dove (not sure what she is)

Ravioli (I think some English game in him)

I'll upload more later

My new little scad of bantam chicks.
Probably spangled oegb.
More little boys in this group than girls...

Also adding some bantam speckled sussex from a local breeder. Just pet quality. Maybe a few mille fleur oegb and couple of partridge silkies as incubators/brooders. Mostly I just want a tiny flock full of speckles and spots.

This is peanut. Shes a buff sebright. Shes crazy. At first we thought she was a roo because she started crowing a couple times almost every morning! Her crowing sounded like a dying cow! And ive heard the roos dont develope all the fancy rooster feathers, so i just figured the she we purchased was a he. But, then she started laying eggs. Now we call her a he-she! She is feisty, and, surprisingly, she is one of the top in the pecking order. Shes a fighter lol.

I have always wanted Quail Belguim Bearded Bantams. I see them every year at our fair. I love them. My family, however, wont get anymore bantams because they lay small eggs, and we sell our eggs because theres no way our family would ever be able to eat all of them. So im sad lol

Back
Top Bottom