The Barbie Haters Anon. Group :D

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Barbies; but you guys are sick.
lol.png

Quote:
So true!
bow.gif

Find Barbie at "noturnal malevolence" I received an e-mail with the pics but I dont' know how to post them here. I tried to cut and paste the e-mail but the pictures wouldn't take. As far as I know the site is clean. I've never heard of it before. I found it looking for the new Mattell Barbies

Quote:
That's not even close to as bad the things I used to do to the barbies after I went through the phase of liking them!
lol.png

#1: Barbie vs. Bicycles
1. Find a normal barbie doll and a long piece of yarn, rope, string, etc.
2. Securely attach the piece of string to the barbie (works best when tied around head, leg, or arm)
3. Securely attach the other side of the string to the back of a bicycle...Better yet, you may even try using a 4-wheeler, motorcycle, etc.
tongue.png

4. Now, drive around all over the road, making sure to hit as many potholes, rocks, and occasionally going off-road to drive through mud puddles, dirt, etc.
5. Continue this for as long as you like.
6. When you've had enough of dragging the barbie all over the place, stop and do a good inspection of the victim
7. Results may vary.

#2: Roasting Barbies on a Twig
1. Find a normal barbie doll and a good, burnable twig that will hold it.
2. Drill a hole into the back of the barbie and shove the twig as far into it as it will go. Also another way is to securely tie the barbie onto a string and then tie it to the twig.
3. Start a big fire (make sure you get a fire permit!
wink.png
tongue.png
) and hang the barbie over the flames.
4. DON'T be careful not to burn the barbie as much as possible. Motto: The more burnt, the better!
5. Watch as the once-perfect barbie becomes a big mess of melted plastic! Mwuahahaha!

#3: Barbie Road-Kill
1. Find a normal barbie doll, a tar road and a bicycle.
2. Precede to placing the barbie in the middle of the road, flat.
3. Take your bike and run over the barbie as many times as you can.
4. Bonus: try to slam on your brakes and skid on the barbie...The more, the better!
lol.png

I know, I'm weird.
lol.png
Of course, I don't do this anymore but when I was little I found it greatly amusing when me and my friends ruined all those barbies together.
tongue.png
Good times...

I hated barbies. I was too busy catching snakes in the woods, pretending to be horse before I ever owned one and then riding it after I did and playing with my Breyers and riding my BMX bike.

Barbie was just something to cut or melt all the hair off of and then destroy.

Quote:
Sounds just like me! (minus the Barbie torture--I never actually had a real Barbie, just her little sister, Kim. Pretty sure my brother off'd her when I wasn't looking)

Quote:
Sounds just like me! (minus the Barbie torture--I never actually had a real Barbie, just her little sister, Kim. Pretty sure my brother off'd her when I wasn't looking)

Barbie's little sister is named ''Kelly''.
old.gif
She used to have her own website, but the got rid of it. I feel sorry for her... her sister stars in a bunch of movies, (She did get a few minor roles) and she doesn't even get to have her Kelly Club anymore! It's sad...

Back
Top Bottom