THE Brinsea Octagon 20 Eco Thread; Hatches, etc. (PICS)

Hey, how long did your incubators take to ship/get to your place? I ordered the classroom pack today and I'm hoping to get the pack atleast by the 20th of this month. I live in CA and I think there's a distributor here, right?

Hey, how long did your incubators take to ship/get to your place? I ordered the classroom pack today and I'm hoping to get the pack atleast by the 20th of this month. I live in CA and I think there's a distributor here, right?
I ordered mine on Friday and received it Wednesday.

Brinsea was great to me as far as customer service goes. I had it orderd and in my home in less than a week. They do require a signature on delivery if ordered from the manufacturer so keep that in mind when you are tracking your package,

Is it normal if the website says there are no tracking details on your order? I'm using the U.S. website and it's a bit, well, not as organized as the U.K. website. It does tell me that my order is in shipment though.

Is it normal if the website says there are no tracking details on your order? I'm using the U.S. website and it's a bit, well, not as organized as the U.K. website. It does tell me that my order is in shipment though.
Brinsea sent me an email with the UPS tracking number when it was shipped out.

Back
Top Bottom