The BYC Duct Tape Club

Here is the picture:

200x200px-ZC-f24d1d71_IMG_8136.jpeg

Tutorial:

1. Cute a piece of duct tape 3 and 1/2 inches long.
2. Fold that piece in half width wise. (Meaning: making the piece skinnier.)
3. Put a piece of velcro at each end making it so that you can take it off of the chicken's leg easier.
(To make a bow:)
1. Cut a piece of duct tape 3 inches long.
2. Fold that piece in half length wise. (So that the piece isn't longer, but somewhat fatter.)
3. Fold your newly folded piece of duct tape three times back and forth. (Sort of like if you're making a fan.)
4. Cut a slim piece of duct tape, and tape the middle of the bow.
5. Cut another piece of slim duct tape, and place it in the middle of the bow, and tape it onto the anklet.

Last edited:
Added! What color are you gonna do your flip-flops? I want to try a watermelon purse.

I'm trying to decide between doing them the way little farmer did, or doing stripes on the sole and on the little toe thingy, you know how it splits off into two parts? Yeah, I was thinking I could do one half of the toe thing one color and doing the other half another color. I'm not sure yet; what do my fellow duct tapers think?

Last edited:
I'm gonna make my own anklet, I wear them every single day and don't take them off. :3 Even when I go swimming. XD I'm also gonna be duct-taping some of my school notebooks. :3 Because I'm just cool like that. I might duct tape my iPhone case, but that'd require a lot of cutting; as there are a lot of slots (earbuds, vibrate, camera, and charger slot) and stuff. Still thinking about it, though.
I might not, because: It's an expensive case, and it's one of those super durable ones. It's a blue and purple Otterbox for iPhone 4S, go look it up if you haven't seen it. It covers my entire freaking phone. :3 And I don't wanna break it, so...

I'm gonna make my own anklet, I wear them every single day and don't take them off. :3 Even when I go swimming. XD I'm also gonna be duct-taping some of my school notebooks. :3 Because I'm just cool like that. I might duct tape my iPhone case, but that'd require a lot of cutting; as there are a lot of slots (earbuds, vibrate, camera, and charger slot) and stuff. Still thinking about it, though.
I might not, because: It's an expensive case, and it's one of those super durable ones. It's a blue and purple Otterbox for iPhone 4S, go look it up if you haven't seen it. It covers my entire freaking phone. :3 And I don't wanna break it, so...

Yea, I wouldn't cover an Otterbox. They're expensive.

I'll join! (green please)

I'm not very creative with duct tape, I must admit. Duct tape use for me is mostly driven by not being able to find something else....

I've used duct tape...

many times as a scotch tape replacer.

Made a barbie dress.

Fixed many many things....

Back
Top Bottom