The BYC Duct Tape Club

I have used it as a band-aid(usually its electrical tape but had none) and as a wart remover. The best use I have seen was a hunt camp when a guy came and didn't bring brush pants. Where we deer hunt you will not have any skin left after a week without them because we drive the deer. So we made him a pair of brush pants with you guessed it duct tape silver/grey color on his dungarees. Wish I took a picture and these darn things held up the entire week too. The best part was at the tagging station when the biologist that tags the deer was not only laughing but was truly impressed too. So much that she took a bunch of pictures of him and his pants. He king of looked like the tin man in the Wizard of Oz, so his nickname was.........drum roll please The Tinman.

Also made hinges with it and countless other things.

Last edited:
lau.gif
Now that's an awesome use.

Last year around prom time the duct tape facebook page showed off the winners of a contest who had to make a suit and dress out of duct tape for prom. Very cool.

Just finished my duct tape flip flops!!! :DDD I decided to do it like Little Farmer, sooo. ^-^;; They feel so weird under your feet. XD I wish I could wear them to school. :3

Duct tape. It's what's holding the gear knob onto the stick shift in my '99 Ford Ranger. When I take it to the mechanic, I have to show him how to shift without pulling the knob off or getting duct tape gunk on his hands. But without the tape, it would just be a stick.

Back
Top Bottom