Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Halloween

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Thanksgiving

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Christmas

Votes: 35 64.8%

• Total voters
Today I finally found a Christmas movie I've been wanting forever...Home Alone (the first one). I'd seen BluRay versions in the stores and Amazon has the dvd format I need but the cost + shipping was a deterrent. Today I found my dvd copy for less than $8...can't wait to start watching the holiday movies! We usually begin around Thanksgiving time.

What about you guys, do you enjoy the holiday movies?

*Flake*

Today I finally found a Christmas movie I've been wanting forever...Home Alone (the first one). I'd seen BluRay versions in the stores and Amazon has the dvd format I need but the cost + shipping was a deterrent. Today I found my dvd copy for less than $8...can't wait to start watching the holiday movies! We usually begin around Thanksgiving time.

What about you guys, do you enjoy the holiday movies?

*Flake*
I love a lot of the holiday movies!

A Christmas Story, Elf, Christmas Vacation, ya know--the classics
tongue.png

I love a lot of the holiday movies!

A Christmas Story, Elf, Christmas Vacation, ya know--the classics
tongue.png

Those are in our collection along with several others and we watch them every year.

Has anyone here ever seen "Emmit Otter's Jug Band Christmas"? It's an early Jim Henson movie with puppets and the story is a take on "The Gift of the Magi". I used to watch it with my boys when they were really small (of course, they out-grew it a long time before I did). I finally pulled that one out last year and cried through the whole thing...which would have been embarrassing but I made sure to be home alone that day
smile.png

Those are in our collection along with several others and we watch them every year.

Has anyone here ever seen "Emmit Otter's Jug Band Christmas"? It's an early Jim Henson movie with puppets and the story is a take on "The Gift of the Magi". I used to watch it with my boys when they were really small (of course, they out-grew it a long time before I did). I finally pulled that one out last year and cried through the whole thing...which would have been embarrassing but I made sure to be home alone that day
smile.png
I've seen that one.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom