The Calico/Aloha/Mottled Naked Neck Thread

Pics
Well, I've got eggs on Ebay now. Not sure if it is OK to list the link here? (I don't know what the rules are on BYC about linking to Ebay auctions?) Search "Mottled Turkens Eggs" on Ebay.

I have no idea how this will go, I've never sold hatching eggs on Ebay before. Hoping the shipments go OK and the buyer gets something to hatch. I'd hate to get negative feedback!

Anyway, thought y'all might want to watch the auction.

And just for fun is a photo of 2 of 3 Naked Neck chicks that I grabbed to grow out. One is showing yellow legs and terrific white. The third chick is a hen but doesn't show hardly any white at all.

Gave my neighber 28 (yes, almost 30) Naked Neck chicks to grow out! Though they haven't feathered out yet, so too early to see colors. Will keep y'all updated when those feather in.

No, not mine. Huh, weird, when I search "Turken" it doesn't show up, but I put in "Turkens" (with an "s" at the end) and it does. Geez, Ebay, do I have to be THAT careful with how I word things? Eeek. Wondering if people will find them?!??! Below is the photo that is the "main photo" on my auction:
Beautiful!

No, not mine. Huh, weird, when I search "Turken" it doesn't show up, but I put in "Turkens" (with an "s" at the end) and it does.

Geez, Ebay, do I have to be THAT careful with how I word things? Eeek. Wondering if people will find them?!??!

Below is the photo that is the "main photo" on my auction:

It came up for me w/ turken

Latest picture of my young Mottled Partridge cockerel.

Here is a new shot if Mr. Bo Spangles.

He is now a proud papa. He had 7 new babies.

Too early too tell yet, but I don't think any will turn out mottled, but should at least they should be carriers of the mottling genes.

I'll post pictures tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom