The cool chicken chat thread!

Hi @cutechick53!
I think giving your plants very cold water with ice cubes can help cool them down... And 114 degrees! It's only in the 70s here!

Quail are so cute! I've seen them before, there so funny to watch. I might get some quail or a different type of bird, the ones that you can raise then let go into the wild.

Your welcome,
I can't wait to go swimming! :D I still don't know if it's warm enough yet and the day were suppose to go swimming is a storm. :/

Wow @cutechick53, did it cause any damage. I hope not! :)

Happy 4th of July! I haven't been on in a while but I decided to get on to say happy 4th of July!

It didn't, but blew some things over! There are some more that might be going on this week, I hope they are not going to do any damage! @Hens rule

Got our first egg saturday and second sunday from one of our leghorns. She is 17 weeks old. Now 18 more girls to start laying... seen some of the high temp being mentioned please share the warm.. highest her has been 85 for maybe a day at most. Mainly been in 70s thought is was supposed to be summer now not spring...

My first egg is right around the corner!!!! I have 5 red stars that are turning 17 weeks in 2 days!!! They all have very red combs but the one has a huge red comb and her hips are getting wider!!! I can't wait!
this is her. Her name is cladia
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom