~The Council of Men on BYC~

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT TYPE OF SAUSAGE IS IT?
lau.gif

I would dare any male to take me up on an offer to see who's tougher
wink.png

7 years ago i broke 6 vertebretes in my neck c2-c7 crushed c5.c6, ripped half my head off had 65 staples my left arm was paralized, 23 hours after my accident as i was WALKING out of hospital with nurse n doc. chasing me telling me i couldnt walk i was already on phone to my boss tellin him i would be right there. My gf at time talked me into going to another hospital, they wanted to life flight me to a hospital for emergency surgery, i got up off table and went home. been working every day since..... whos tougher?
cool.png

7 years ago i broke 6 vertebretes in my neck c2-c7 crushed c5.c6, ripped half my head off had 65 staples my left arm was paralized, 23 hours after my accident as i was WALKING out of hospital with nurse n doc. chasing me telling me i couldnt walk i was already on phone to my boss tellin him i would be right there. My gf at time talked me into going to another hospital, they wanted to life flight me to a hospital for emergency surgery, i got up off table and went home. been working every day since..... whos tougher?
cool.png

She is,
old.gif
don't argue with a girl, we are ALWAYS right
lau.gif

In the end, people, it's the emotional and mental differences which mean the most. Men learn mostly be experiencing things for themselves, whereas women learn mostly through seeing or having things explained. Men have trouble with empathy, and women have trouble with distancing themselves from situations. Men bond through physical experiences- hiking, shooting, gaming, etc. Women bond through emotional experiences- talking, getting coffee and talking, meeting friends and talking (pretty much, anything that includes talking.) Both have strong protective instincts. Both can be caring, wise, and valued individuals.
Our differences do not exist that we may hold them above the heads of each other, but rather that we may unite, each of us strong in the area where the opposite sex is weak. We are equal, but we are different. Embrace the differences, accept the difficulties, and learn to live and love each other.

That is my piece.

goodpost.gif

LOL!!!!!!
The puppy is a great pyrenese that will herd our goat and protect our chickens. Then our neighbor and Us are going to breed them ( he got one too) to a boy then sell them!!! but not a breeding mill, don't worry ;)

OMG! I have three of those! BTW, they don't herd goats unless there is danger, they are protectors, not herders.

Last edited:
In the end, people, it's the emotional and mental differences which mean the most. Men learn mostly be experiencing things for themselves, whereas women learn mostly through seeing or having things explained. Men have trouble with empathy, and women have trouble with distancing themselves from situations. Men bond through physical experiences- hiking, shooting, gaming, etc. Women bond through emotional experiences- talking, getting coffee and talking, meeting friends and talking (pretty much, anything that includes talking.) Both have strong protective instincts. Both can be caring, wise, and valued individuals.
Our differences do not exist that we may hold them above the heads of each other, but rather that we may unite, each of us strong in the area where the opposite sex is weak. We are equal, but we are different. Embrace the differences, accept the difficulties, and learn to live and love each other.

That is my piece.

That's how me and my parents bond, and my brother, talking never seems to work for me, I have to show my chickens or I can't bond with that person, I have to take a walk in the woods with the people I want to bond with, I have trouble bonding by talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom