~The Council of Men on BYC~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed. Sorry though I'm working on one of my 10 week finals. And I have to drive back to campus for a meeting.

It's said that those who like to poke fire also like to get burned. I guess more people look when your flailing around on fire but it's the same underling need to want to be seen. Some have those issues, ahem.

So, even though it's petting and takes my time, maybe he should get burned.

what college do you go to? what is your major?

Noticed. Sorry though I'm working on one of my 10 week finals. And I have to drive back to campus for a meeting.

It's said that those who like to poke fire also like to get burned. I guess more people look when your flailing around on fire but it's the same underling need to want to be seen. Some have those issues, ahem.

So, even though it's petting and takes my time, maybe he should get burned.

Oh, hope all goes well with the finals.

I'm learning what not to ever do by watching Banny,
tongue.png
I don't like getting burned...
tongue.png

Face up ladies, that's not anything like being us.

You have depression breakdowns and die from complications due to mental problems due to being arragant all your lives about being more vocabular than men, and we are LOGICAL! We die due to complications due to pneumonia. And don't get me started about the teen years!

..................................................................................................................................Daddy would you like some sausages =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom