~The Council of Men on BYC~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you ladies have never had the rude awakening. Worse than anything you could ever wimper about! You women always wimper about that sorta thing. We men just grab a magazine and run to the bathroom.

FYI it's spelled whimper.
tongue2.gif

... well, how painful is it, may I ask? I can see that being mildly annoying, but not excruciating.

Not to mention, it doesn't make you sick and out-of-sorts for a few days beforehand.
lol.png

And not only that but you can't complain to anybody! and it last for a full six or seven days!

Last edited:
I thin kCR is nna kill us for this. I posted that bity before I read that he was going to ask for the thread locked if the Battle of the Sexes got out of hand again. But, more to the point, it is a fact that men whimper far less about puberty than women do. We tolerate pain and strategize quickly to avoid awkward situations! Go guys!

I thin kCR is nna kill us for this. I posted that bity before I read that he was going to ask for the thread locked if the Battle of the Sexes got out of hand again. But, more to the point, it is a fact that men whimper far less about puberty than women do. We tolerate pain and strategize quickly to avoid awkward situations! Go guys!

But you, being a male, simply could not be put in a awkward situation like the one we are refering too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom