~The Council of Men on BYC~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh. I could say a lot about that paragraph - but, I don't want COY to shut down so I'll shut up.

I thin kCR is nna kill us for this. I posted that bity before I read that he was going to ask for the thread locked if the Battle of the Sexes got out of hand again. But, more to the point, it is a fact that men whimper far less about puberty than women do. We tolerate pain and strategize quickly to avoid awkward situations! Go guys!

But you, being a male, simply could not be put in a awkward situation like the one we are refering too!
You have no idea what I am talking about. I will not befoul this thread saying it's name. It's.... evil. It's.... unstoppable.... it... requires tight boxers (*screams in panic*)

And yes, you guys whimper about it. We men are not the ones who have been posting for 4 pages about how bad bleedings are. I don't go around and say 'guess what! statement removed for the sake of your welfare!' I am officially dropping this conversation. You should all be ashamed.

Last edited:
Lidy, Sickos do not care about your face. Not that you are hot.
roll.png

You have no idea what I am talking about. I will not befoul this thread saying it's name. It's.... evil. It's.... unstoppable.... it... requires tight boxers (*screams in panic*)

And yes, you guys whimper about it. We men are not the ones who have been posting for 4 pages about how bad bleedings are. I don't go around and say 'guess what! statement removed for the sake of your welfare!' I am officially dropping this conversation. You should all be ashamed.
bro, subject has been dropped. drop it and leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom