The Dave Leghorn Story~ A Murder Mystery of Epically Punny Proportions

Looks like another Gleetbottom sister! How is this family tying into this whole thing and why weren't these hens reported as missing???????
ep.gif

Last edited:

Fanny Gleetbottom, matriarch of the Gleetbottom clan here in Hick County and interviewed here from the State Prison where she has been serving time for an illegal egg eating charge, claims she didn't know what her daughters had been up to and cannot keep track of their lives. She points out both Bessie and Ethyl were keeping company with some pretty unsavory characters down at The Coop where they worked as dancers, one of which was BUD Lipnicky, brother to Dud Lipnicky, who has already come forward in this case as a principle witness against Bull H. Ereford, his employer at the nightclub, The Barn.

Pictured here is BUD Lipnicky, with the characteristic blood shot eyes of a BluKote and Fermented Feed addict. BUD has recently come back from the dead after getting stick justice for biting a human and is now considered an "unchicken".

Last edited:
Now that the case has spread across county lines, from Hick County into Boone County, other police investigators have entered the case and will join forces with Cpt. Steele and Dr. Stump to get to the bottom of this increasingly difficult case. Pictured below is Grandma Daisy Moses, a well respected and high ranking detective in the Boone Co. PD, with many arrests to her record.

and in the photo below is her coworker, Katie Bugscuffle and her canine officer, Jake, who also has an impressive line of arrests to her credit. They hope to add some good ol' fashioned country sleuthing to the investigation and are both crack marksmen.

Jake, the Boone Co. canine unit, is also well known for his impressive record for nabbing criminals and is shown below with one such culprit, who was caught squirrel-handed raiding the bird feeder in a Boone Co. residence.

Jake also earned some notoriety for his help in tracking down and uncovering the remains of an unidentified deer, now referred to as Jane Doe, last month in a separate and ongoing investigation. Officials believe now it may tie into the Dave Leghorn case.

Last edited:
Yes Bee, you have a great imagination and you're a good storyteller. Thanks for the laughs. Pigpen has enjoyed his role in this story. Actually he probably don't care lol but I think its funny!

Quote:
Thank you! But this story wouldn't be worth a hill of beans without the help of other minds and all these wonderful pictures! This has been a fun little detour in life and I hope others jump in and keep the same story line and develop the story. It's been a hoot! I hate it that the ovation feature isn't working in this particular section of the forum because I'd LOVE to give some folks on here some thumbs up for keeping me giggling over this story.
lol.png

Yes Bee, you have a great imagination and you're a good storyteller. Thanks for the laughs. Pigpen has enjoyed his role in this story. Actually he probably don't care lol but I think its funny!

Thank you for allowing Pigpen to star in this epic tale of love, jealousy, greed and family...give him some scratch for me!
gig.gif

Tom's half brother, Darryl just heard about his demi-sibling's arrest while being overseas with his Asian concubine

His other half brother Darryl, has no comment and hid from the camera

lau.gif
His brother, Darryl, and his other brother, Darryl!!!!!! Oh, so many youngsters would not get that reference but I laughed right out loud!!!! Think I peed my pants.....
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom