The Dave Leghorn Story~ A Murder Mystery of Epically Punny Proportions

Sporting Dread Locks, Steele surveys another area of the crime.

With steady eye he inspects a clue

He's alarmed to learn there is another aspect to this complicated case

His CSI team has discovered bricks of heroin under a bundle of marijuana packed in a plastic case

The taste test confirms that it is indeed heroin

Angry and insulted that the case is not going any where, Dr. Stump growls and calls an old friend to help him

The Old Chick arrives in her custom aircraft carrier

She surveys the area from the Navigator's chair

With a single word, several aircraft are ready for an air strike

The electric chair is ready, she warns

But I also have other means to make the perp confess, she adds.

We are ready to take on anybody, adds Steele

Yes, we are, confirms The Old Chick

You better run, warns Dr. Stump. We are coming for you. Don't bother hiding.

enjoying the story

As the word goes out about the Hick County orphans, more artists are wanting to give of their talents to the Chicks for Change benefit concert. A spokesbird involved in organizing the event, Al Flack, states offers to sing are pouring in from all over. The Beagles have even reunited for the event and have agreed to show, if they can keep from fighting...many wonder if their tempers will be on a short leash as they travel together to this event.

The Beagles, reunited to appear at the Chicks for Change concert. Skenny Rogers will be appearing as well to sing a duet with Dolly Carton.

Lynbyrd Skynbyrd was also scheduled to appear but their plane went down, tragically, and all that was found at the crash site were scattered feathers. They will be greatly missed to the world of music and to the world in general and the concert will serve to act as a tribute to their passing as well. The Beagles will be covering some of their songs as a tribute to a great band, such as Free Bird, Last of a Dyin' Breed, Tweet Home Alabama, That Coop Smell, Gimme Three Nests, Crow for the Bad Man, Call Me the Breeds. They will also sing some of their own legendary hits: When the Quill Is Gone, Hotel Cowafornia, Midnight Flyer, One of These Fights, Take It Over Easy, Witchy Wyandotte, Peaceful Easy De-fleaing, Seven Biddies Road.

Legendary Three Hog Night will be at Chicks for Change!

Also on the concert rooster is Three Hog Night, who are remembered well for their great musical genius with such songs as Fry a Little Tenderness, Easy to Be Lard, Never Been to Spam, Sham-baa-la, The Crow Must Go On, An Old Fashioned Egg Song, Eli's Crowing, Mama Told Bee(Not to Come), Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog. They will share a private jet to the event with the Marshall Plucker Band and Stink Floyd.

Other bands and artists scheduled to appear are Bawkman Eggturner Overdrive, Blackfeather, Bob Sebright and the Silver Pullet Band, Blue Orpington Cult, Charlie Spaniels Band, Crawsby Quills Mash & Dung, Do Bee Brothers, The Four Crops, Joe Cocker, Broody Blues, Robirda Flock, ZZ Crop, Wild Cherry Eggers, and the Yolkbridge Boys. This reporter will update this list as the artists continue to join this massive benefit concert. We are also getting offers for some comedians to appear, such as Gabriel Egglesias, Buff Foxworthy, Bill Eggvall, Chris Plucker, Eggie Murphy, and Rosecomb Barr. ~United Press

awesome groups and song titles and pictures

pop.gif

Has the story ended ?

Did Bra Less really turn in Tommy her own flesh and feathers brother ?

Did the little shackled chick get released ?

Or was it really notorious baby faced chicken in disguise ?

Was Tommy guilty or innocent ?

Was there a cereal killer on the loose that Captain Steele and Dr Stump and the CSI team and team Amazon let slip through their feathers because they believed Tommy was guilty ?

Was the dust bath removing all the DNA from Tommy so that there would not be any evidence that he was the perp ?

Or was Tommy just relaxing to take away all the stress from being on the FBI ( flying birds inc. ) most wanted list ?

Last edited:
I know the ending but I ain't tellin'.....not yet. I'm waiting for someone to guess.
big_smile.png

oh the suspense ...

I love to read mysteries but I read the end first and then go back and read it ...

I rent tv shows from the library ( criminal minds - ncis - mentalist - monk - psych - csi - etc ) and I have to watch the end of each episode first ...

the same with movies ...

and if I don't like the end I will not finish reading or watching

Back
Top Bottom