The Duck Ladie's (And her ducks') Thread!

Which of us (The Duck Ladies duck's) is your favorite?

• Daffodil or Daffi

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Jasper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miel

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Cheri

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Shirley

• Ree

• Mae

• Sherlock

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Alton

• Total voters
Here we go again....
roll.png

See what I mean?!!!! Chickens can't stand the reality that ducks are WAAAAAAAAAAY better than them! The reason there are so few ducks is because ducks are rare and special! Vary in personality?! Hah! Oh yes... One says "I'm want corn!" another says "I want oats!" another says "I want mealworms!" another says "I want flies". Then a dog walks by and they all start screaming and running around all
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
. VERY good survival instincts! Ducks get in the water where predators won't go! It's the humans fault if there isn't water! Oh, and Some ducks fly! All chickens do is hop around! Yes, GREAT survival instincts! Wild jungle fowl? Whatever! Any wild jungle fowl would've gotten eaten by a leopard while the mallard flew off! Don't you know mallards fly? Goes to show how smart chickens are! Well Squeaky is old, that's why she dosen't lay. Any cicken here age would've given up laying years ago! (No offense Squeaky! You look young.) They aren't as loud as you! You think we're predictable? HAH! A chickens day;
GET UP
EAT
MAYBE LAY AN EGG
EAT
CLUCK
CLUCK
CLUCK
EAT
SLEEP
BoOOOOOOoring!
A Duck's day;
GET UP
LAY AN EGG (EXCEPT FOR BOYS)
EAT
SWIM
CLEAN FEATHERS
TALK TO FRIENDS
SWIM
SLEEP
Not including the times will do unique things!
Ducks don't eat each other!!! Ask Catherine! She had chickens that were all bare back because they'd chase each other down, to pull out the others feathers to eat! Ducks only do that for mating! Chickens BETTER?????
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Miel calm down....
Tweeter: Ducks eat others!! go look on youtube! (not like i have) WE talk to our friends! we clean our feathers! and we can Get rid of our mites! (i don't have them though) beause we have special skills to shake off dirt from a dust bath! a duck couldn't do it if it tried! OH MALLARDS THINK THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO GREAT! i'd like to see a whole flock in midair try to doge an eagle and not one of them get taken off! you guys are suckers for peas! i could lead you into an active volcano and you would just be focused on peas! Squeaky has been like that al her life! Male ducks are full of themselves! look at Redferd, such a "pretty boy" "Good boy Webferd! you get more Peas because you're cute!"

Did i mention your attack method? here it is : rub beak up against target flap wings madly
see? LAME!
OUR males have spurs to jab at! our wings are no geese wings but they still make the cut!
wild jungle fowl can fly up into trees to escape danger like leopards!
Aww! Poor little Duckie Wuckies fling away fwom dwanger!
Ha! Ducks are so gullible. their little rounded off beaks and flappy little feet. Meil, you should have kept your beak shut! now, as a civilised chicken i will go in peace from this duckling like behaviour!

Tweeter: Ducks eat others!! go look on youtube! (not like i have) WE talk to our friends! we clean our feathers! and we can Get rid of our mites! (i don't have them though) beause we have special skills to shake off dirt from a dust bath! a duck couldn't do it if it tried! OH MALLARDS THINK THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO GREAT! i'd like to see a whole flock in midair try to doge an eagle and not one of them get taken off! you guys are suckers for peas! i could lead you into an active volcano and you would just be focused on peas! Squeaky has been like that al her life! Male ducks are full of themselves! look at Redferd, such a "pretty boy" "Good boy Webferd! you get more Peas because you're cute!"

Did i mention your attack method? here it is : rub beak up against target flap wings madly
see? LAME!
OUR males have spurs to jab at! our wings are no geese wings but they still make the cut!
wild jungle fowl can fly up into trees to escape danger like leopards!
Aww! Poor little Duckie Wuckies fling away fwom dwanger!
Ha! Ducks are so gullible. their little rounded off beaks and flappy little feet. Meil, you should have kept your beak shut! now, as a civilised chicken i will go in peace from this duckling like behaviour!
yuckyuck.gif
Great Joke!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm sorry about my out of hand little hacker
roll.png
she is good with computers, and hacked my account
Tweeter: have a nice day! choke on a pea while your at it
Choke on pea, HA! We eat things one at a time, unlike you greedy chickens who kill over mealworms!

Back
Top Bottom