The Duck Thread

Wow, you are lucky! My problem drake is a Rouen. If I had four of him, all my girls would be walking around plucked and ready to roast.
somad.gif
(OK, the drakes would just be in permanent jail.)
roll.png
yuckyuck.gif
I know it's not funny when we see our girls being plucked clean and ready to roast but just reading about it made me laugh. My Runner Snoop duck is chasing the Scovy's now [and he has 7 girls of his very own] . Duck jail may come before goose jail.

I've always heard mallards lay green eggs.

That would make me feel better. I'm a little worried that she's acting funny and thought maybe issues laying an egg. Was thinking about catching her today and giving her a once over but I'm not sure I'd know if something is wrong when I see it. She's one we inherited and kinda wild so it'll probably stress her out. I can't pinpoint what's wrong but she just seems off. Hmm

yuckyuck.gif
I know it's not funny when we see our girls being plucked clean and ready to roast but just reading about it made me laugh. My Runner Snoop duck is chasing the Scovy's now [and he has 7 girls of his very own] . Duck jail may come before goose jail.
Fortunately, I only have 1 Kaine, so it isn't that bad, so it was funny
gig.gif

Snoop is young so he's "all in". Opie will peck him in the head if he's too out of line, I hope.

Fortunately, I only have 1 Kaine, so it isn't that bad, so it was funny
gig.gif

Snoop is young so he's "all in". Opie will peck him in the head if he's too out of line, I hope.
Opie ha! he just stood and watched Snoop last year so I am not sure how he may act this year. We shall see.

Seems we all can have to have a "Kaine" in the group. lol

Back
Top Bottom