The Duck Thread

there is a picture of him on the next page before this one or the second over
yes, i saw him... he is handsome. sorry i asked how he died before i read all the other post where you explained what happened. sorry to make you answer again and again.
actually, i wasnt thinking a predator got him... i was thinking the other ducks got him, that is why i was thinking the other ducks were just babies and i was thinking how did baby ducks kill him??? just the way my mind was going w/all this...
I wish i could say something to ease your breaking heart. i know how you feel, i have lost a few ducks through the yrs. the only thing that heals our hearts is time. and remembering all the fun times w/Henry and all the cute things he did to make ou laugh. i will say a prayer for both you and Henry...
God Bless you...

Henry and Omaly...

yes, i saw him... he is handsome. sorry i asked how he died before i read all the other post where you explained what happened. sorry to make you answer again and again.
actually, i wasnt thinking a predator got him... i was thinking the other ducks got him, that is why i was thinking the other ducks were just babies and i was thinking how did baby ducks kill him??? just the way my mind was going w/all this...
I wish i could say something to ease your breaking heart. i know how you feel, i have lost a few ducks through the yrs. the only thing that heals our hearts is time. and remembering all the fun times w/Henry and all the cute things he did to make ou laugh. i will say a prayer for both you and Henry...
God Bless you...
thank you so much.:hugs

Well I failed at my first attempts to wrap angel wing.
th.gif
I wish someone would post pictures/video of a real duck jumping and twisting and turning to show how to wrap a moving duck
barnie.gif
My DH and I do not work well together is these type of conditions, lol.
Oh, I feel for you. My husband was really great but it DIDN'T go as smoothly as the video did. I am sure the people in the next county could hear her screaming, I am sure they thought I was slaughtering her!! LOL I did a pretty sloppy job and it turned out okay.

This little girl was so P***** that she tried to bite my husband! We used that vet tape. It stayed on for 6 days. I was really surprised!

She carries that one wing a little funny but it is up against her body. The only time you can really notice it is when she gets wet, you can see the feathers on the end of the wing are a little off.

The one that had angel wing is the back left, the bad wing was on the left.

Good luck!
M

My duck is seven week olde .when he is five week older is feathers turn brown and then fall .imso worried about him pleade tell me what can ico .he didnot eat much as he eat before.here are some picgures also

Back
Top Bottom