The EE braggers thread!!!

Even when they are three years old!
tongue.gif
LOL! mine is 4 months old!

Then they will most likely do it for the rest of their life's. At least I hope mine do. What I did was when they were both chicks. I made it so my face was the first face they saw every morning. Also, when they started to go outside. I would come out and sit on a chair and let them eat feed out of my hand. If you do that, I'm sure they will do it for you.

Then they will most likely do it for the rest of their life's. At least I hope mine do. What I did was when they were both chicks. I made it so my face was the first face they saw every morning. Also, when they started to go outside. I would come out and sit on a chair and let them eat feed out of my hand. If you do that, I'm sure they will do it for you.

yeah she is a spoiled brat! she gets everything a chicken can can wish for lol and then some lol! she loves being handled!

These are our day Olds that hatched out yesterday :).

I have a really dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyway :oops:. Is the beard n muff thing a sex linked trait? I know nothing about chicken genetics but was curious. We have an EE pair that was sold to us as Ameraucana 2 years ago. Dad doesn't have muffs/beard and mom does. We have 2 babies that are bearded and 2 that are not. Can it go either way? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom