The EE braggers thread!!!

I am soooo hoping the middle one is a pullet. She's beautiful!

On another note, this "Lady" just started to crow...

I'm cursed with too many Roos
The dark one looks like a male to me. The white one looks like a pullet and I am not sure about the one in between.

My babies have been outside for a week now. I so miss hearing all their little peeps in the house. Any thoughts on gender?

Edit - These pics are horrible! I didn't notice until they were up loaded from my phone - I'll have to get better ones!

I think the dark ones a roo...

They all have greenish legs. I can't wait to get some eggs. I just hope there are some hens. This is my second batch of spring chicks. The last one was ALL males.
sad.png

All male's not good
hmm.png

Better luck this time
big_smile.png

Photo # 3 is a very nice looking chick
jumpy.gif
Looks to be a little lady
wink.png

I am gone two days and y'all jump 4 pages! Lol
Genetics are always fun, but so right that it would be really hard to guess what they would look like considering they are mutts and old genetics can be hidden. I bought some chicks from tsc. They are feathering out nicely a few more weeks and out they go.
Went and took pictures of my EE adults.

This is my roo. He was hatched last year. He is the bigger roo but not the top roo in the flock. Lol
The ladies all like him though.

These are my two EE hens. The barred is 4 years and the cream is 2.

This is my adult flock all together. :D Lots of variety.

Genetics are always fun, but so right that it would be really hard to guess what they would look like considering they are mutts and old genetics can be hidden. I bought some chicks from tsc. They are feathering out nicely a few more weeks and out they go.

This is my roo. He was hatched last year. He is the bigger roo but not the top roo in the flock. Lol

This is my adult flock all together. :D Lots of variety.

Beautiful flock! That roo is gorgeous!!!

I have two EEs that can't seem to feather out. thye are both 1 month old but the only true feathers they have are the wings and now their baby fur is starting to fall out leaving them naked. is this normal?

This is my adult flock all together.
big_smile.png
Lots of variety.

Beautiful flock. Your rooster is stunning!!

I have two EEs that can't seem to feather out. thye are both 1 month old but the only true feathers they have are the wings and now their baby fur is starting to fall out leaving them naked. is this normal?

No. :( i don't know if you can fix something like that. At first i wondered if they were actually silkies, but they have wing feathers. No others like this?

Back
Top Bottom