The EE braggers thread!!!

First two green eggs!

Taffy Apple, she lays a olive green egg, she like to keep to herself, dont really hang out with the others. We got her from a friend about 2 weeks ago.
This is Spice! Her eggs are a green color also!

Last edited:
we are still kind new to all this, most of our chicken we got from a friend who just wanted to get rid of some of his to make room for new young ones. Anyway where do you get baby EE's from?

we are still kind new to all this, most of our chicken we got from a friend who just wanted to get rid of some of his to make room for new young ones. Anyway where do you get baby EE's from?
Hatcheries, farm stores, or sometimes people on this site sell eggs (sometimes you can find them on ebay too). Most farm stores buy from hatcheries. When you look on the hatcheries website, most won't have them listed as easter eggers. They will have them labeled as americans, araucanas, the easter egg chicken, and sometimes combos of the three or even all three. At the bottom of the page there should be ads for businesses and there should be a few hatcheries. Some are Meyers, My Pet Chicken, Privett, Cackle, McMurray, and there are many others

Most of these are EEs. I think there is one silver ameraucana and one wheaten ameraucana. Chick in the back wasn't looking forward. I was lucky to get this picture before mama shoved her way back in so no second chance to get all their faces. Most of them aren't even 24 hours old.

Most of these are EEs. I think there is one silver ameraucana and one wheaten ameraucana. Chick in the back wasn't looking forward. I was lucky to get this picture before mama shoved her way back in so no second chance to get all their faces. Most of them aren't even 24 hours old.

So cute! I really like that brown one in the front. I am curious to see what color s/he turns out to be. Please keep us updated and post some more pics as they get older!

Back
Top Bottom