The EE braggers thread!!!

EE's are hatching!! One is all silver!

Had another silver pop out! Ended up with 2 silver, 3 black, one brown and one yellow with a black Mohawk. :)

Quote: there is such thing as to many? According to my husband, there isn't. We have 23 chicks around right now.

I think we're getting to many and will probably sell some of the chicks later on when we know what they are. Males will be eaten unless one of the ameraucana chicks turns out to be male. Then it depends on what it turns out to look like. I have a trio of two month old silkies that need to go. Hopefully we hear back from the guy soon.

there is such thing as to many? According to my husband, there isn't. We have 23 chicks around right now.

I think we're getting to many and will probably sell some of the chicks later on when we know what they are. Males will be eaten unless one of the ameraucana chicks turns out to be male. Then it depends on what it turns out to look like. I have a trio of two month old silkies that need to go. Hopefully we hear back from the guy soon. 

I don't think there is such a thing as too many but he thinks otherwise. I'm watching all the little fluffies run around and I'm so sad I have to sell them :(

This one is my favorite. I needed one more egg and was tired of waiting for one more EE egg to get layed so I grabbed what I thought was a RIR egg (roo is EE) looking at the chick that came out though now I'm thinking I grabbed a Buff Orp egg

I'm thinking I grabbed a Buff Orp egg

The red is probably the easiest colour to see if an Easter Egger is carrying. Everything from creamy to black will blush a little ruddy in its chick down. (Though I do THINK I see that a bit around the neck?)

Back
Top Bottom