The EE braggers thread!!!

HI!
frow.gif
I only have one EE (rooster) and I'm pretty sure he is a cross!! EExSLW (Easter Egger x Silver Laced Wyandotte) Tell my what you think!
61209_my_big_boy_zaxbys.jpg

61209_zaxbys.jpg

And this is his, and my other chickens, home.
61209_the_chicken_coop_-_another_point_of_view.jpg

End The!
tongue.png

Ok, I'm curious...has anyone bred a Blue Wheaten Rooster with a Blue Laced Red Wyandotte? My lead roo is the BW and I have one BLRW and while they were free ranging yesterday I saw them near each other and thought that they would make some beautiful babies! So, does anyone have pics?

here are some pics taken today.

they are about 11 weeks old

this is (no name)- please offer suggestions

october2010019.jpg

this is her full sister, and her twin, who is about 22 weeks old now.

september2010496.jpg

this is another one (no name)-please offer suggestions , also about 11 weeks old.

october2010021.jpg

this is Skittles, she was hatched on my daughters knee, she is the smallest of the group of 7 hatched via human.

october2010024.jpg

october2010018.jpg

this baby is from the same mom and dad as Skittles, the girl above. She is a few days younger, then the pullets above. I am very curious as to what she'll look like as an adult

october2010011.jpg

this is Arrow, pullet on the left. I helped her hatch in the brooder box under a heatlamp. I rubbed her dry and rubbed her quite a bit to stimulate her, as she seemed a bit lifeless for the first half hour. mom is a buff orp/leghorn, dad is an EE

october2010015.jpg

this is Cheeky (on the left) and MattiRoo on the right. They are both out of buff orp/lehorn hens and EE daddy. MattiRoo, is the reason we originally took two chicks and 7 eggs into the garage, the mother hen was trying to kill him as she killed two others before I got off work. Cheeky, hatched on her own while I was at work, she was under a damp cloth under the heat lamp. amazing.

october2010012.jpg

Mine are still chicks, here are some of their 3 wk pics taken today.

66877_dsc_0064.jpg

66877_dsc_0072.jpg

Already practicing the old "stink eye". She has "tude"!
smack.gif

66877_dsc_0076.jpg

Look out Tokiyo, it's Chickzilla!!!!
lau.gif

66877_dsc_0122.jpg

Thank you, Thank you very much.
cool.png

66877_dsc_0137.jpg

66877_dsc_0142.jpg

66877_dsc_0143.jpg

Show off, only 3 wks old and can already do the balance position in yoga better then me!
gig.gif

66877_dsc_0135_e.jpg

66877_dsc_0149_e.jpg

This is Oreo, we ordered all females, but I think this is a little boy. He was much slower to feather out then the others especially in the tail feathers, and now the breast feathering.

We are a first time chicken family, and really having a good time w/ our "girls". I really wanted variety in color and pattern, and egg color. I keep seeing all the cool pics of adult birds on this thread and am hoping my girls turn out just as pretty. (even if they are lowley "hatchery, mutt, EE's") I still think they are special!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom