The EE braggers thread!!!

Here's my two I think their going to be a pair but only time will tell
I think this ones a roo
85624_chicken_054.jpg

I think this ones a pullet
85624_chicken_078.jpg

Quote:
OH My you have even worse luck than me maybe we should start wearing horseshoes around our neck and carrrying 4 leaf clovers when we get chicks........... sure couldn't hurt with our luck.

You know how some people keep picking the wrong type of man/woman for a partner, well maybe your chicken picker outer is broken, and someone else should do your picking.
lau.gif

The only two that made it in my huge hatch that had a lot of issues with the turner, etc.

The black one (Named Blur, since I can NOT get a good picture,) is 1/4 silver sebright, 1/4 brown leghorn, and half rumpless Araucana. The duckwing one is 1/2 brown Leghorn and 1/2 rumpless Araucana. I believe they are both rumpless, but Blur is DEFINITELY! They're darling, I love them.
smile.png

Kassaundra "How down to earth" !
gig.gif

Quote:
OH My you have even worse luck than me maybe we should start wearing horseshoes around our neck and carrrying 4 leaf clovers when we get chicks........... sure couldn't hurt with our luck.

You know how some people keep picking the wrong type of man/woman for a partner, well maybe your chicken picker outer is broken, and someone else should do your picking.
lau.gif

Quote:
I think she might be more of a Brown Leghorn crossed with an Ameraucana, her big white earlobes and color hint more to a brown leghorn, plus her egg color too, welsummers and Ameraucana crosses usually yield Olive Eggers.
She is Beautiful tho, I have one that is feathering out just like her, but mine seems to have a little bit more muffs.

Quote:
I think she might be more of a Brown Leghorn crossed with an Ameraucana, her big white earlobes and color hint more to a brown leghorn, plus her egg color too, welsummers and Ameraucana crosses usually yield Olive Eggers.
She is Beautiful tho, I have one that is feathering out just like her, but mine seems to have a little bit more muffs.

As a coincidence, just today I realized she was not laying the egg I thought. Hers is the one right in front. It does have a tint of green in it. I always assumed her egg was the one to the left...a little paler blue. So what do you think? Would that make a diff. in your parentage guess?
Still brown leghorn? Or would it be a brown egg layer/ameraucana? I love trying to sleuth out the parents. lol

IMG_7461.jpg

Quote:
Need some side photos for sure. At first glance, the way it is posturing at the camera, makes me think rooter, but really, that is just a major guess without a better view at the side of the bird. Cute photo!

Quote:
Need some side photos for sure. At first glance, the way it is posturing at the camera, makes me think rooter, but really, that is just a major guess without a better view at the side of the bird. Cute photo!

Yeah I'm thinking roo too it seems like its got a redish comb for his age, but we need better pictures.

Back
Top Bottom