The EE braggers thread!!!

Ergh I must be doing something wrong.. My EEgers are almost 22 weeks old and still no eggs!!
barnie.gif
Ive been seeing some of you talkin about your 18 week old EEgers already laying!!! Im gettin so frustrated lol
rant.gif
hit.gif
he.gif
th.gif

I have to take a pic of one of the chicks I picked up the other day. It is a splash kinda color araucana with feathering on its feet like a marans. I didn't notice the feathering when I purchased her (hoping its a her) but her color is so cute. I know they had EE's at their farm also and had purebred araucanas, ameraucanas, marans and sussex.

Quote:
My Delawares and RIR are 19 weeks and I'll be gone for weeks 21-23 so I suspect my neighbor will be getting the first eggs from them
sad.png
oh well, I guess that's a nice gift in exchange for watching them.

Quote:
Have you looked around? Last year my EE wasn't laying eggs forever, then in the bushes I found a baseball ball with about 8 green eggs around it! She saw the ball and got confused...

Quote:
Have you looked around? Last year my EE wasn't laying eggs forever, then in the bushes I found a baseball ball with about 8 green eggs around it! She saw the ball and got confused...

Yes I have looked around and I havent found any!! Im getting so frustrated lol
sad.png
This is the first time I have ever owned chickens and Im really expecting that first egg.. Thinking about getting a hen thats already laying... Try an encourage my freeloaders to pay some rent with their wonderful eggs lol
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom