~The Fate of Packs Await~ A Role Play~

~Ash Storm approached River Rush, easily sensing her anticipation from a few hundred wolf-lengths away. "You may go hunting," she growled cooly before River Rush could even ask. "I assume that's why you're waiting around camp for a Beta to stumble into you?" She let her voice add a teasing lilt.~

~Ash Storm approached River Rush, easily sensing her anticipation from a few hundred wolf-lengths away. "You may go hunting," she growled cooly before River Rush could even ask. "I assume that's why you're waiting around camp for a Beta to stumble into you?" She let her voice add a teasing lilt.~

River Rush smiles "Was it that obvious?" She asks with a goofy tilt of her head before she asks a bit more seriously "It's a beautiful day, would you care to come with me?"

Last edited:

River Rush smiles "Was it that obvious?" She asks with a goofy tilt of her head before she asks a bit more seriously "It's a beautiful day, would you care to come with me?"

~Ash Storm dipped her massive head, secretly pleased at the unexpected invite. "Why, of course. Where do you wish to go?"

~Ash Storm dipped her massive head, secretly pleased at the unexpected invite. "Why, of course. Where do you wish to go?"

"The old Rushing Pack territory" River Rush says quickly, she loved to hunt there because that was where she was meant to hunt in her mind, being a Rushing Legacy and all. She looked at the ground realizing she said it so bluntly and to a Beta no less "I'm sorry, we don't have to go if you want hunt somewhere else"

(Cool! Here, how about after Ashstripe heals it, come have Willowstar tear him away from the Medicine cat den to talk with him about his earlier actions.... unless you have to go again right now???)

Back
Top Bottom