~The Fate of Packs Await~ A Role Play~

~Ash Storm patiently followed the trail of a weasel, nostrils flaring. She came upon the lithe creature, darting between the bogs. Ash Storm carefully slunk after it, imitating its smooth creeping, and, at the right moment, slapped down a massive paw, instantaneously snapping its spine. What luck!!!! It didn't even scent me!!~

~Ash Storm patiently followed the trail of a weasel, nostrils flaring. She came upon the lithe creature, darting between the bogs. Ash Storm carefully slunk after it, imitating its smooth creeping, and, at the right moment, slapped down a massive paw, instantaneously snapping its spine. What luck!!!! It didn't even scent me!!~

River Rush realized Ash Storm wasn't back yet and she quickly guessed she was still out hunting, River Rush laid down at the spot they came to when they first started hunting.

(*stares unknowing what to do*)

(All me other dogs are available, also do you or Heavens want to make Winter Flight because I don't really think anyone else is joining and if either of you decide to make him, I imagined him being exactly like my Winter from A.H.A.M except he's full wolf and I kinda planned on him being Star Wisp's mate so)

~Ash Storm gave a feigned pout and presented her mink, rabbit, and fat frog. "It's less than yours," she teased, "but harder work."~

River Rush tilts her head "Don't be a sore loser Ash Storm" she teased cheerfully before adding "Well it can be hard work to wait for the fish and not to mention they're slippery so" she stuck her tongue out playfully

~Ash Storm gave a feigned pout and presented her mink, rabbit, and fat frog. "It's less than yours," she teased, "but harder work."~

River Rush tilts her head "Don't be a sore loser Ash Storm" she teased cheerfully before adding "Well it can be hard work to wait for the fish and not to mention they're slippery so" she stuck her tongue out playfully

~Ash Storm flicked her tail up in amusement. "Yeah, well, I'd like to see you pull down rabbits!!"~

Back
Top Bottom