The fish tank thread.

I had mine upstairs too until I started getting bigger tanks, all went downstairs except a 20 gallon, I have my tanks along the walls in a U-shape, I have a swivel chair, I call it my fortress of solitude, it's dark, it's and older stone walled basement that we added a good heat vent to. It makes maintenance and water changes easy.

I live in a mobile home, so my dad never like the idea of a couple hundred pounds sitting above the ground
idunno.gif
so no "huge" tanks for me.
My uncle has offered me his spare 65 gallon on multiple occasions and turning it down is harder every time, but I don't like rocking the boat too much because of all I have already hahaha.

Having tanks that is full of plants and fish drains money fast! I have some tanks with no fish and lots of plants and tanks with no plants that are full of fish... After I got livebearers I didn't buy as many fish because they reproduce so fast.

Having tanks that is full of plants and fish drains money fast! I have some tanks with no fish and lots of plants and tanks with no plants that are full of fish... After I got livebearers I didn't buy as many fish because they reproduce so fast.
Lol, I am definitely not buying more guppies or platies. I got 3 feeder guppies a few months ago. Now I have 17 guppies!

Back
Top Bottom