The fish tank thread.

Not fish...but they are in a tank
1f609.png
Teeny & Tiny

They do share their tank with a breeding pair of peppermint bristlenose too.

@teatonThey're certainly beautiful to look at, but far too expensive and time consuming for me. If I ever got fish I think I would start out with a small cold-water tank, maybe just with a few Danios. You pushed through it, huh. You must really love fish keeping. I'm in awe of the seas; so much we don't know about them. And of course, they're full of stunning wildlife. :)
Me too! I just got back from vacation in flordia we spent 3 days in panama city beach. I had all kinds of stuff planned out to do for the trip, when we got there the first thing I wanted to do was go swimming with the dolphins, we did it was amazing! Well after you swim with the dolphins they take you to shell island to snorkel. We enjoyed that so much that when we got back from snorkeling we found a walmart bought our own gear and instead of doing anything eles the entire trip everyday we went snorkeling lol we were hooked!

That sounds amazing. I've swam in the sea here; Of course, you don't get the same kind of wildlife, mainly just seals. But apparently if you stay still for long enough they'll come up beside you, I'm yet to experience that though ;) You get basking sharks too, I would love to take a boat out to see them. I'd be scared to swim with them, but I would still do it.

Nice pictures :) Look at the colour of that water. Beautiful. Florida is the one state I've been to.

Last edited:
That sounds amazing. I've swam in the sea here; Of course, you don't get the same kind of wildlife, mainly just seals. But apparently if you stay still for long enough they'll come up beside you, I'm yet to experience that though ;) You get basking sharks too, I would love to take a boat out to see them. I'd be scared to swim with them, but I would still do it.

Nice pictures :) Look at the colour of that water. Beautiful. Florida is the one state I've been to.
where do you live?

Well we do get whales, basking sharks, dolphins, jelly fish, and seals. If you went to the south, to Cornwall, you may see a shark, it's not completely out of the question. But yeah, it's colder here. So you don't get any tropical fish or anything. It gives me the confidence to swim in the bay, there's a very slim chance of me becomming the inspiration for the next jaws film.

Back
Top Bottom