The fish tank thread.

Woo Hoo! Got all of the PVC plumbing ran for the 300 and filled it up half way last night for a leak test. Only had one minor leak around one of the 2" bulkheads that was quickly stopped by tightening it about 1/8 turn. Will try to get the inside polished this coming weekend and be ready for fish soon.

Woo Hoo! Got all of the PVC plumbing ran for the 300 and filled it up half way last night for a leak test. Only had one minor leak around one of the 2" bulkheads that was quickly stopped by tightening it about 1/8 turn. Will try to get the inside polished this coming weekend and be ready for fish soon.

Thats great news, Im happy for you. I know If i got a 300 gallon I'd be super excited, haha. Be sure to post pics!!!!

You suffer from MTS (Multiple Tank Syndrome) it is, unfortunately, a chronic illness for which there is no known treatment - - - symptoms are only temporarily lessened with the occasional application of a new tank ;-)
lol
lau.gif

man, if only it was a real thing, then my parents would have to let me get more tanks!!

I am a lifelong sufferer of MTS - and, worse yet, managed to find a husband who is also afflicted, lol. I've had as many as 13 tanks of various sizes running at some points in my years of fish keeping.
We currently have *just* four - 2 75 gallons (one each for the kids- they enjoy the hobby but also use them for 4-H Aquatic Science and my daughter also used her breeding program for an FFA project which took top honors at National Convention this past October --- hey, there's a good selling point for your parents, young aquarists), a 125 which is my tank and then a 29 gallon that is a breeding/grow out tank for which ever kid has a spawn to run through it. We aren't that heavily into breeding now, but still manage to make enough in both cash sales to individuals and store credit trades with our favorite store to pay for all of our supplies, food, etc and still put a little $$ aside for whatever else comes up (you know, like a new tank, lol)

Back
Top Bottom