The Front Porch Swing

so the goat house is officially painted!

this is the garden:

now if I could just get grass to grow, we'd be all set! (the dogs have beaten the ground into hardpack)

Mary my little Mother's Day gift gave me 10 fuzzy feisty little buggers! Thank you!

wee.gif

Quote: I am Mary! I gifted Ann (flocksalot) some German New Hampshire eggs that arrived just before Mother's Day (cuz she is such a great chicken enabling Mom), so she was letting me know how they did!

Wow, your goat house and garden are lovely!
clap.gif

Wow! I want a goat house just like that!

And those GNH chicks popped like popcorn this time. I've been having issues that I think I may have solved. No water. None. Not even during hatch. I ended up double stacking them in my Eco 40 because I had so many that were already hatching in the cabinet. Most eggs were already piped and one had hatched. I've never had such an excellent hatch. Out of 62 eggs I'm only waiting on one midget to pip, but its wiggling away, and one midget to push out. I had one duck die, but everything else that made it hatched.

Now I really need a goat!

Wow! I want a goat house just like that!

And those GNH chicks popped like popcorn this time. I've been having issues that I think I may have solved. No water. None. Not even during hatch. I ended up double stacking them in my Eco 40 because I had so many that were already hatching in the cabinet. Most eggs were already piped and one had hatched. I've never had such an excellent hatch. Out of 62 eggs I'm only waiting on one midget to pip, but its wiggling away, and one midget to push out. I had one duck die, but everything else that made it hatched.

Now I really need a goat!
....I need pysankigirl to come to my house to build and paint me a goat house......can't have the goats....but I'd find a use for that goat house
wink.png
...........maybe......
up_and_down_3_text.gif

....I need pysankigirl to come to my house to build and paint me a goat house......can't have the goats....but I'd find a use for that goat house ;) ...........maybe......
up_and_down_3_text.gif

Me too! I need a brooder house just for turkeys! The last hatch was twenty one, but waiting on two more, I have sixteen below them in on brooder, sixteen downstairs, 48 out in the turkey house, and many many more in the cooking process. I need two hundred for orders this year and you know I MUST keep all the girlies. I'm going to be mobbed by turkeys every time I sit down. Yeah!

Oh I forgot the broodies too! One girl some how hatched 6 out of five eggs. Three other in cages and I need a bunch more cages set up. I loves me a turkey!

LOL...you guys are too funny! the chickens kinda unofficially use it too...they hide under it when it rains and I have a broody who has taken up residence in the hay storage part.

Hi all

Seeing as there has been no communication, I was just wondering if BM6 and CPL could send me a PM and let me know what is going on with our swaps, you remember the ones that I sent you guys 400++ eggs for this winter. Thanks, Clarence

Back
Top Bottom