The Front Porch Swing

Quote: yep, I used to try to pick up his tools after him...I don't do that anymore unless we are working on something together. well...unless he leaves them out in the weather and I happen to come across them.
he.gif

welp...I am off to bed, it's 1 am and the kids (read birds...the human kids don't mind, cause they are usually still sleeping) hate it when I sleep in past 7 am.
good night flocks
hugs.gif
get some sleep so we can get started early in the morning ...err, later this morning.

Last edited:
For those of you with the rhodebars... tell me what you think about them... Good layers, useable for meat maybe?? I'm trying to decide between them and a nice quad of German New Hampshire that I have.. I don't have enough space for both... the GNH have been really good layers and are good for meat too, but obviously aren't autosexing... so if you could choose between the 2 which would you guys chose?
Mine aren't old enough yet for me to know about how they lay. They would definitely be big enough for meat from what I see. They are growing well. The auto-sexing would definitely be a plus if you were selling outside. They are very easy to tell apart.

Crystal we had some people out picking up their runaway pony today and they fell in love with the little Buttercups. When they asked me what the were all I could remember was Mini Moose! It took me about ten minutes to remember. I think when it cools off I may have to hit you up for more eggs to hatch them some. They wanted ours, but I'm attached and Alex would not be very forgiving if I sold his Mini Moose!

Little miss Muffet, my favorite ran right up to the little girl and the around her legs. It was really cute. Of course Muffy as I call her wanted a meal worm, but they didn't know that. Apparently all small sized humans must have them.
My girls are over their broody and laying like troopers again so any time that it gets cool enough to ship safely. I have to send some to Jim Heinz but am afraid to right now.

and we won't even talk about his tools after he has used them!
rant.gif
You mean my husband isn't the only one that leaves his outside in the rain or laying on the porch or... I grew up with a father that was a tool & die maker and had a shadow board where every tool had its place and heaven help the world if one wasn't in the right spot. DH kills me with this leaving it laying where ever stuff.

Quote: yep, I used to try to pick up his tools after him...I don't do that anymore unless we are working on something together. well...unless he leaves them out in the weather and I happen to come across them.
he.gif

So, he's wrong. I am not the only person who gets her undies in a bunch because an expensive tool is rusting in the rain.
Yep. I am normal. Unfortunately... it sounds like he might be too. Maybe we should point out to them that normal is so very- very average, and they want to be above average ...right?

You mean my husband isn't the only one that leaves his outside in the rain or laying on the porch or...  I grew up with a father that was a tool & die maker and had a shadow board where every tool had its place and heaven help the world if one wasn't in the right spot.  DH kills me with this leaving it laying where ever stuff.
So, he's wrong. I am not the only person who gets her undies in a bunch because an expensive tool is rusting in the rain.
Yep. I am normal. Unfortunately... it sounds like he might be too. Maybe we should point out to them that normal is so very- very average, and they want to be above average ...right?

I like that idea! Hmmmm wonder how I should work that into a conversation without it looking to blatant? Ideas please!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom