The Front Porch Swing

hi chiqi! some of these are your chicks, I had three hatch, beautiful coloring on them, two are blue and one looks silver. They all have vaulted, but not extremely so...I had some hatch from a local person the other day, and some of them have very vaulted skulls. Just trying to figure out which to keep, I have bunch more in the inkie and I don't need a bunch of them running around

hi chiqi! some of these are your chicks, I had three hatch, beautiful coloring on them, two are blue and one looks silver. They all have vaulted, but not extremely so...I had some hatch from a local person the other day, and some of them have very vaulted skulls. Just trying to figure out which to keep, I have bunch more in the inkie and I don't need a bunch of them running around 

But they are like programable incubators when the pullets grow up. All you have to do is put the eggs in a nest and you just know they will get hatched for you.

I can just see a little silkie mothering on one of the big Orps...
gig.gif

Silkies eat hardly anything!

You should see them trying to keep these honking Muscovites warm Lol .
hi chiqi! some of these are your chicks, I had three hatch, beautiful coloring on them, two are blue and one looks silver. They all have vaulted, but not extremely so...I had some hatch from a local person the other day, and some of them have very vaulted skulls. Just trying to figure out which to keep, I have bunch more in the inkie and I don't need a bunch of them running around 

Silkies eat hardly anything!

You should see them trying to keep these honking Muscovites warm Lol .
lol, I bet that's a sight! And, it's not so much the feed bill, the Orps are pigs, along with the ducks! I thought ducks were supposed to be mainly foragers...not mine! They will sneak into the chicken coop and eat all their feed, make a mess with the waterers and then gather around their feed pan, and look at me like I haven't fed them in days.

Back
Top Bottom