The Front Porch Swing

I had a vet tell me not to give acv when giving meds probiotics or vitamins. Might want to give them regular water while you worm etc.

That would be to prevent the two from contaminating each other. Otherwise, the ACV and antibiotic, etc. are fighting each other. The wormer is topical, so no worries about that. Thanks so much for the info, though. It's good to know someone had my back! :D

Beautiful birds TD!!

Ok, so how exactly do you use the calf manna for the birds?? Does it come in a powder, do you mix it in so many days a week, etc??? I"ve read in a couple of different places now about using calf manna

TN, Have fun with the party!!!

Today, I was given a beautiful pair of blue bantam orpingtons. I can't wait to see the chicks they produce. I have them separated from all the other chickens, they got wormer/mite treatment, nails clipped, have some ACV in their water, and are waiting their turn to join everyone else.
wink.png
OMG...I want!!!! I have decided my Bantam orps are my favorite chickens. I don't care if they never lay an egg...I just love them.
when yours start laying, I want eggs...oh and you are NPIP....So Cool!!!!

TN, Have fun with the party!!!

Today, I was given a beautiful pair of blue bantam orpingtons. I can't wait to see the chicks they produce. I have them separated from all the other chickens, they got wormer/mite treatment, nails clipped, have some ACV in their water, and are waiting their turn to join everyone else. ;)

OMG...I want!!!!  I have decided my Bantam orps are my favorite chickens.  I don't care if they never lay an egg...I just love them.
when yours start laying, I want eggs...oh and you are NPIP....So Cool!!!! 

Definitely! The only problem is I only have one hen. So, eggs will be sparse. :( I'm hoping to hatch a few before winter gets here.

Back
Top Bottom