The Gun Thread

Pics
"Damn, he bought all these flowers! I would have preferred another gun for me. :confused:
One of my more memorable moments being married is when I sold an ak and years later I made mention to my wife that I regretted selling it to which she said, yeah you shouldn't have i liked that one. So obviously the subliminal message is if you get another it's fine with me. I love ak's but it has to have the very light almost yellow wood stocks. I think those look so good

I love this Meme, Can we start doing late night TV commercials for these poor, lonely, neglected guns. It hurts my heart that no one wants them. :hit
Here is another commercial you can run at night.
1699832882972.png

Cool thread!

Hubby is coming around to me carrying. Not like he forbid it (he couldn't), but he didn't want to hear about it.

So I said I thought I'd carry on our recent trip to NC, and he actually thought that would be a good idea. (I made sure every state we'd go through honors my Michigan permit.)

I have 3 Masaki bullseye pistol guns, and various others for carry and other uses. I used to compete in bullseye regularly, but a few years ago, money got tight, and I couldn't afford to buy the ammo. I will never sell my bullseye guns; they are irreplaceable, as Ed Masaki is gone.

:pop following along because... well, ya know, guns...

Cool thread!

Hubby is coming around to me carrying. Not like he forbid it (he couldn't), but he didn't want to hear about it.

So I said I thought I'd carry on our recent trip to NC, and he actually thought that would be a good idea. (I made sure every state we'd go through honors my Michigan permit.)

I have 3 Masaki bullseye pistol guns, and various others for carry and other uses. I used to compete in bullseye regularly, but a few years ago, money got tight, and I couldn't afford to buy the ammo. I will never sell my bullseye guns; they are irreplaceable, as Ed Masaki is gone.

:pop following along because... well, ya know, guns...
If you don't mind, why did he not want you carrying?

Back
Top Bottom