The heck?

BlackHackle

Gone away, will be back next month
5 Years
Jun 1, 2018
Out North
My Coop
My Coop
Eh, haven't been on in a while, so a shout out to anyone I've known before lol. I've got concerns this 2020 season, as we all do, but what the heck are us exhibitionists gonna show off our flocks with no shows to attend? 🤔 Should we come up with an online show or something with elected judges?

No idea what we are meant to do :idunno

I know my May show is cancelled for sure. The next two are in July, most likely also cancelled but hasn’t been confirmed. To be honest, I think almost all shows will be off until 2021.

I’m just taking this year as a year to have more focus on my birds rather than putting effort into preparing for the shows.

No idea what we are meant to do :idunno

I know my May show is cancelled for sure. The next two are in July, most likely also cancelled but hasn’t been confirmed. To be honest, I think almost all shows will be off until 2021.

I’m just taking this year as a year to have more focus on my birds rather than putting effort into preparing for the shows.
I suppose you're right, just sit back and improve

You’re right there. We plan ahead for the shows and all of a sudden all those plans are out the window 😕

An online one could work. There’s a few being run now but I suppose if multiple people pulled together a bigger online show could be possible.

You’re right there. We plan ahead for the shows and all of a sudden all those plans are out the window 😕

An online one could work. There’s a few being run now but I suppose if multiple people pulled together a bigger online show could be possible.
Yea, I'm not so happy about this, but I guess I got time to improve and probably will have a new cockerel to show by the next show lol.

I was guessing, we'd have to draft the best judges, like maybe do a questionnaire for knowledge test lol 🤣

Back
Top Bottom