The Hunger Games --- Awesome RP!

Profile requirements
Username: CayugaLover
Character name: Jack Blank (last name explained below)
District: 3 (technology)
Personal token:

Personality: Impulsive, determined, honest, noble.
Backstory: He doesn't have much of a backstory. He grew up as an orphan, not knowing who his parents are, or if they're even alive. He was delivered at an orphanige's front door in a basket, with the only explanation a name: Jack. no last name. When he would sign his name, the part for his last name was left empty. Blank. Jack Blank. the name stuck. Jack Blank, the boy with the made-up last name that doesn't mean anything.
Talents: machines. he's incredible with machines, so much so that there are rumors that he can talk to machines, and force them to do his will. whether they're true or not, who can say?
Description/picture:

Other: this is actually the main protagonist from my favorite book series in, like, the universe (which isn't the hunger games, but those are good, too.) the pic isn't perfect, but it's close as i could find to how i imagine him. <3

Profile requirements
Character name: Devon Swift (*shrug* i'm not good with names.)
District: 3
Personal token:
Personality: funny, not really afraid of anything, can be tough, fairly outgoing, is good with animals. charming.
Backstory: secretly likes Jack, and has for a while.
Talents: isn't as fast as most runners, but can run for a very long time. can talk her way into, and out of, anything. average strength in arms, but above average strength in her legs. oddly enough, for one from district 3, she's not very good with machines.
Description/picture:

(since this is a black and white photo, a little description: fiery red hair, many freckles, tanned skin, brown eyes so dark you'd think that they're black, is about 5'4".)
Other: her proffered weapon is Firebird, her axe-staff-spear thing (show in pic), and throwing knives (consealed in her boots at all times).

Profile requirements
Character name: Gwendolynne Summers
District: capitol
Personal token: none, she's not a part of the games.
Personality: very glamerous, charming, perhaps a bit vain, flirty.
Backstory: Is the new dress designer for district 3.
Talents: is good at using gems in outfits. she was offered position for dressmaker to the capitol tributes, but she refused.
Description/picture: yes, her hair is actually purple. she IS from the capitol, after all.)

Other:

Last edited:
Profile requirements
Character name: Jack Blank (last name explained below)
District: 3 (technology)
Personal token:

Personality: Impulsive, determined, honest, noble.
Backstory: He doesn't have much of a backstory. He grew up as an orphan, not knowing who his parents are, or if they're even alive. He was delivered at an orphanige's front door in a basket, with the only explanation a name: Jack. no last name. When he would sign his name, the part for his last name was left empty. Blank. Jack Blank. the name stuck. Jack Blank, the boy with the made-up last name that doesn't mean anything.
Talents: machines. he's incredible with machines, so much so that there are rumors that he can talk to machines, and force them to do his will. whether they're true or not, who can say?
Description/picture:

Other: this is actually the main protagonist from my favorite book series in, like, the universe (which isn't the hunger games, but those are good, too.) the pic isn't perfect, but it's close as i could find to how i imagine him. <3

Profile requirements
Character name: Phoenix Infrared Burst.
District: 3
Personal token:
Personality: funny, not really afraid of anything, can be tough, fairly outgoing, is good with animals. charming.
Backstory: secretly likes Jack, and has for a while.
Talents: isn't as fast as most runners, but can run for a very long time. can talk her way into, and out of, anything. average strength in arms, but above average strength in her legs. oddly enough, for one from district 3, she's not very good with machines.
Description/picture:

(since this is a black and white photo, a little description: fiery red hair, many freckles, tanned skin, brown eyes so dark you'd think that they're black, is about 5'4".)
Other: her proffered weapon is Firebird, her axe-staff-spear thing (show in pic), and throwing knives (consealed in her boots at all times).

Profile requirements
Character name: Gwendolynne Summers
District: capitol
Personal token: none, she's not a part of the games.
Personality: very glamerous, charming, perhaps a bit vain, flirty.
Backstory: Is the new dress designer for district 3.
Talents: is good at using gems in outfits. she was offered position for dressmaker to the capitol tributes, but she refused.
Description/picture: yes, her hair is actually purple. she IS from the capitol, after all.)

Other:

Back
Top Bottom