The Incubator Thread

Yay 7 lil guineas hatched and still 7 more to go! The first one came out last night around 9 o'clock and it took at least 14 hours until it finally hatched. Does anyone know what colors these are? First one to hatch

Second to hatch

Woke up to this lil guy looking out the glass door at me :p

They are becoming friends lol

Will this one stay white?

What color is this one?

Hi I'm looking for a ... Medium ( I think that's a good way to put it ) incubator that automatically turns , temps , humiditfy ( probably spelled that wrong ) , and counts diwn the days to hatch . When I say medium in talking like 10-30 eggs . Also jut something easy to manage since I don't have as much time as is like to constantly check on the incubator. Also it has to be for ducks

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking for a ... Medium ( I think that's a good way to put it ) incubator that automatically turns , temps , humiditfy ( probably spelled that wrong ) , and counts diwn the days to hatch . When I say medium in talking like 10-30 eggs . Also jut something easy to manage since I don't have as much time as is like to constantly check on the incubator.
I would recommend the hovabator genesis 1588. It's wonderful! It hold temp and humidity like a charm and is all automatic. The humidity is the only thing that isn't automated and you have to by the turner separately. Also it doesn't count down the days. But that shouldn't be a problem. If you decide on one of those I would recommend getting their products from their website it's the cheapest! :)

Thanks ,
It looks good and cheap but I couldn't find anything about the turner I will keep looking but if like something with a built on turner if anybody else has some ideas .

I got mine off ebay. 48 egg and fully automatic. Holds temp and humidity perfectly. Perfect and it was just under $100 including shipping.
It's a rip off of a brand name one but it's been amazing.

Back
Top Bottom