The Incubator Thread

ZakoHero

Songster
7 Years
Jan 7, 2013
Algeria
Hello and welcome to the incubator thread.Here you ask/answer/learn about everything you need to learn about incubating eggs.

Have fun!!!
lol.png
hugs.gif

I saw an English guy on you tube setting chicks, in a Brinsa, bubble bator, and he said the eggs were layed one week ago, and it takes 3 weeks for eggs to hatch, so 2 weeks from now (set) we should have chicks. LOL.

You have got to be joking!!??

We will see him on here asking why they are so slow developing! Lmao!

riverman...

these are all reverse order of chicks I had over the summer from this incubator.

the above were actually 8 total in that group, I gave a broody hen the other 3 not in pic.

someone gave me 2 eggs in this group, but only one was fertile...

these 2 chicks were eggs I popped in incubator to test if a hen was fertile...

the eggs below were a stagered hatch...

below are some of the chicks from that group...

2 groups I eventually combined...

more hatched not in pic..

the eggs below were the first group I hatched this year...below the eggs were the chicks from these eggs...

I am sure I have some I am not even listing, this incubator hatched a bunch like I said.

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer. I want to resign from fan. The heating cable evenly spread under the eggs. Eggs will be placed under the ceiling of the incubator. There is a hot air from heater. In addition, the egg trays do not block the air flow. The incubator will be more insulated from the outside. I will do vents at the top and bottom to allow air to be exchanged. Water tank I still have to adjust the size.

I finished test the incubator.
Statistics:
the total number of eggs - 30,
empty eggs - 4,
died during hatching - 1,
live chickens - 25.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom