The Incubator Thread

Okay that's officially AMAZING .

Okay Thankyou I'm set on this incubator now it'll probably do so much better than the ones I've had in the past .
no prob! I did a lot of reaserch before getting an incubator and this one is the best. Just make sure you get the right size rails for your birds. It looks like your a duck person so get the right size turner I think the chicken ones are universal but you might have to get the goose ones I'd check up on that before you buy it. Just in case! Best wishes in your hatching adventures! :)

Last edited:
Hi
so for the sake of getting straight to the point, would someone please advice me whether or not eggs being incubated at 95 degrees will hatch because I once read someone did and I want to too.
Thanks a bunch in advance. I would really appreciate a quick responce.

The person that did this likely had an inaccurate thermometer. If eggs hatched ok at 95 you can be sure all the hatcheries would switch to that to save on heating costs. Any that do hatch will likely be deformed and very late. I wouldn't do it.

Thanks. Sorry but Do you have any tips on raising the temperature in the bator. Mine remains stable at 95 only although it does reach about 100 at night. I use a 40 Watt frosted bulb. Do you think a better option would be a clear one. Thanks one again. I'm supposed to set ten eggs soon.

I suppose you're right. I should avoid opening all the windows and leaving the door wide open during the day. Sorry to bother you but does using a frosted bulb instead of a clear one make much of a difference.
Thaaaanks

Back
Top Bottom