The Incubator Thread

I have a question, I am after an incubator for hatching and have been offered a Hovabator 1584A with no turner. I have also been offered a Lab Oven that can also be used as a hatcher. If you were in my shoes what would you go for and how reliable are the Hovabators? I have heard lots of good things about them but also have heard they can fluctuate in temp also. Thanks in advance
I never tried a 1584A but just More info here------You can hatch in the 1584A too-----unless you are doing a staggered set---then you should get a "hatcher" too.

Cool..I have the smaller one you have...it has worked pretty well...i have hatched 5 Marans & 16 Cochins out of it so far...I used it as a hatcher for the Cochins because I bought a GQF off of Craiglist for CHEEP! ;) Happy Hatching!!!

Cool..I have the smaller one you have...it has worked pretty well...i have hatched 5 Marans & 16 Cochins out of it so far...I used it as a hatcher for the Cochins because I bought a GQF off of Craiglist for CHEEP! ;) Happy Hatching!!!
Awesome!! That is good that I hear such awesome results from you!!!

Back
Top Bottom