The Incubator Thread

Just had my automatic egg turned flip the eggs clear to the side I am still not sure how it was possible. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I had to removed the motor to reattach the plastic shaft onto the arm on the motor to fix it. Seems to be working again but would really like to know the cause. Of course no one claims to have gone near the bator!

Just had my automatic egg turned flip the eggs clear to the side I am still not sure how it was possible. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I had to removed the motor to reattach the plastic shaft onto the arm on the motor to fix it. Seems to be working again but would really like to know the cause. Of course no one claims to have gone near the bator!
Never had one do that before, but I did have a turner recently quit working because of that little arm thingy. I had some pretty large eggs in it and without thinking I placed all my shipped eggs in groups that they came in and it ended up being too heavy for the turner. The little plastic arm thingy now is halfway above the plastic groove it runs in. It now will only stay tilted to the right.

Back
Top Bottom