The Incubator Thread

this is my incubator I put 8 eggs in it and all 8 hatched even tho I had no idea what I was doing I was very proud of myself lol

You might have not known what you were doing but you must have did your homework/reading/following instructions!! Great Hatch!!
thank you I was very excited I have a question though I have to silky roosters got along great but now the less dominant one is whipping the blank out of the dominant rooster should I take them apart

I
thank you I was very excited I have a question though I have to silky roosters got along great but now the less dominant one is whipping the blank out of the dominant rooster should I take them apart
i separate them I can't believe how fast that went bad both had blood on there heads at first I thought something got them until I seen the fighting oh it was bad

I have a Genesis HovaBator 1588 (1st incubator in a very long time). First batch of 18 eggs, the bator did ok. Temp ran a little high, but not bad. Humidity did ok, too. Hatched 13 out of the 18, & 3 of the remaining 5 just weren't any good. Happy with results. About 2/3 way thru 2nd batch, a full 42 eggs. Humidity has been giving me fits this time. Is it the difference in more eggs or could it just be the incubator acting up? Sticking with it & monitoring closely, & we'll get results in about a week. Just trying to troubleshoot & familiarize myself. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom