The Incubator Thread

Thanks for the answer. I want to resign from fan. The heating cable evenly spread under the eggs. Eggs will be placed under the ceiling of the incubator. There is a hot air from heater. In addition, the egg trays do not block the air flow. The incubator will be more insulated from the outside. I will do vents at the top and bottom to allow air to be exchanged. Water tank I still have to adjust the size.

How about the thermostat---what are you using?

I will turn the eggs by sliding the bar. I want use plywood bottom with ventilation openings and the sides of the mesh. I will do own controller. For started probably I use sensor dht22.

You going to build you one---LOL?
I just got my new high speed fans in!!!
celebrate.gif
!!! They need a windy face on here.. It sure would be a waste to let two perfectly good lower speed fans collect dust. I would not dare use the levers for turning due to my house being full of young children. Talk about shaken egg syndrome..LOL I still like the lever turning idea.

I wish I would have joined BYC before I bought my new incubator. I just got my 4th incubator -the one I got last week is the Rcom pro 10--I looked and looked and seems what I wanted in an incubator for the price was there. I didn't pay but $179.00 and free shipping. Ordered it on a Sunday and received on a Thursday. Fast delivery. Now lets hope it does ok.

Does anyone on here have that same model. I am not good with instructions and need some advice on getting it started. Thanks

I almost forgot--my 3rd incubator which I received right after Christmas was the small yellow plastic one that is on ebay for $23.00. I laughed and told my husband I waste that much money. So what did I have to loose. It came in real quick also. In it now is my 2nd batch of quail-it only holds 5 to 7 eggs, and you can see right in there without opening. 1st batch hatched. Guys after I say this-with my luck-it will probably go down. But the little machine is right on the money.

Last edited:
It's too late for me. I wish I would have joined BYC before I bought my new incubator. I just got my 4th incubator -the one I got last week is the Rcom pro 10--I looked and looked and seems what I wanted in an incubator for the price was there. I didn't pay but $179.00 and free shipping. Ordered it on a Sunday and received on a Thursday. Fast delivery. Now lets hope it does ok.

Does anyone on here have that same model. I am not good with instructions and need some advice on getting it started. Thanks

I almost forgot--my 3rd incubator which I received right after Christmas was the small yellow plastic one that is on ebay for $23.00. I laughed and told my husband I waste that much money. So what did I have to loose. It came in real quick also. In it now is my 2nd batch of quail-it only holds 5 to 7 eggs, and you can see right in there without opening. 1st batch hatched. Guys after I say this-with my luck-it will probably go down. But the little machine is right on the money.

Back
Top Bottom