The joys of the waiting game

Galtice

Chirping
6 Years
Nov 8, 2013
Virginia
So I decided I would start this to help with my hatching insomnia/craZyness lol! I'm on day 20 of a first attempt at hatching with get this SHIPPED eggs! Couldn't sleep at all last night finally fell asleep at 5 am after I told myself I was going to check just one more time woke up at 9 this morning to see my humidity was high had a mini heart attack just to realize it was do to my first little pip!!!! Have no action sense boy this will drive you insane!!!

haha, That's why I will hatch once every spring. It raises my blood pressure!
roll.png

I really didn't think I would be this bad and honestly thought I had it under control but I'm currently looking into the incubator talking to the eggs trying to encourage them....

And it's really disappointing that none of my cream legbar eggs are going to hatch but HOPEFULLY the Swedish flower and my little mixes will make an appearance sooner than later!!!!!!

It's my first hatch and I put 6 Silver/gold laced frizzle/smooth Polish eggs in, 2 had blood rings the first week so there's 4 in that I have just locked down, I'm in work tomorrow and Friday, I zoom home to stare at the eggs , I hope they hatch, good luck with yours

It's my first hatch and I put 6 Silver/gold laced frizzle/smooth Polish eggs in, 2 had blood rings the first week so there's 4 in that I have just locked down, I'm in work tomorrow and Friday, I zoom home to stare at the eggs , I hope they hatch, good luck with yours

How cute! Hope you don't miss it and thanks good hatching to you as well hopefully the full moon will get these babies kicking!

Back
Top Bottom