The khaki-Campbell duck Thread !!!!!!!!

How old are they? I cant remember... i was thinking yours are younger than mine?
They dont get a curly tail feather till they are older. I think like 4-5 months old if i remember right.
If its making a different noise its prob a girl.
Boys dont start making different voices for a while. They just get quieter sounding at first. And its like a froggy/raspy sound. Much quieter than the girls.
Do you have pictures.
My boy does have darker back feathers above tail.
But this wasnt noticable till around 5 weeks i think.
I got them march 23 I think they were only a couple days old when I got them.
Well that's good lol, I'll try and get some updated pics of him/her

I got them march 23 I think they were only a couple days old when I got them.
Well that's good lol, I'll try and get some updated pics of him/her

Okay
1f44d-1f3fb.png

Here are some updates pics, do you see a drake?

Also, they've become super shy lately, they have always been a bit shy too, no matter how many times I hold them. Is it possible I could still gain their trust even when they're adults?

Im not seeing any males. But, two do look bigger than one of them. Not sure that had anything to do with it though
wink.png

Yeah, you can get them tame when they are grown. In fact, it usually happens like that. They get all scaredy at this age. @chickens really calls it the Ginger bread man syndrome
lol.png

Im not seeing any males. But, two do look bigger than one of them. Not sure that had anything to do with it though;)

Yeah, you can get them tame when they are grown. In fact, it usually happens like that. They get all scaredy at this age. @chickens really
 calls it the Ginger bread man syndrome :lol:  

Yeah two do seem bigger, hopefully they aren't drakes!
Oh ok thanks! That's good! Lol XD

Here are some updates pics, do you see a drake?

Also, they've become super shy lately, they have always been a bit shy too, no matter how many times I hold them. Is it possible I could still gain their trust even when they're adults?

Too early to tell for sure.
And my biggest turned out to be a female :)

Back
Top Bottom