The khaki-Campbell duck Thread !!!!!!!!

My ducks do NOT like chickens. We have a fence that separates the ducks from the chickens and whenever a chicken walks by them, one will kinda shake the back of its neck and kinda puff up its neck (I am not sure if that's normal, it's like vibrating its neck...) and they all kinda "challenge" the chicken. And start quacking. It's taking the ducks FOREVER to learn how to get in the kiddie pool. I put this big flat rock near the pool to give them a 'boost' up and also a ramp....still no clue
1f602.png
my small dark KC has yet to figure it out while my other two some how manage to get in (when they get out they forget how they got in it seems like, they try but they can't)

They also still hate me, and can't figure out how to eat the peas I throw to them XD
1f602.png
but I love them anyways, they're fun to watch and super cute! (They are a lot more entertaining then my chickens lol)

My ducks and chickens hate each other, the other day they were fighting through the fence. Mine always do the head vibration thing when they get mad, I have no idea what it is though

I have two kc's and they are growing so fast. They stay away from the chickens and keep their distance from people too. Can't wait to see if I have male or tamale. My only regrets is I only bought the two. I think they would have liked more friends

IMG_4530.JPG
So I know to sex a duck you need the backside but since they wont let me come near them I got this pic lol can you tell if he/she is a drake yet? (The darker one in the pic) They also don't have names (they did, but I don't like them lol) any ideas for names? If the duck turns out to be a boy I'm going to name it Barry (barry Allen from the tv show 'the Flash')

View attachment 549477 So I know to sex a duck you need the backside but since they wont let me come near them I got this pic lol can you tell if he/she is a drake yet? (The darker one in the pic) They also don't have names (they did, but I don't like them lol) any ideas for names? If the duck turns out to be a boy I'm going to name it Barry (barry Allen from the tv show 'the Flash')
He looks like a boy to me so if the lighter one is a girl -Iris!

lol this thread has been quiet.

has anyone seen a duck with a GREEN bill??? one of my girls has a green bill, it almost looks like algae. and i've noticed that she loves water the most. (lol shes the first to dunk her head in the water bucket, and the last to leave the bucket)

Hope everyone has a great 4th of july!!

Back
Top Bottom