The kiddy movies club!

Quote:
Yes, The Lion King is awesome! I also like chitty chitty bang bang (I like older movies)
big_smile.png

The ORIGINAL Winnie-the-Pooh movies (yes, the original ones from way back) beat anything every time.
wink.png

Hey, guys? You're talking best-seller family movies, not kiddy ones. Kiddy ones are like Thomas the Tank Engine, Bob the Builder, and all that other good stuff we all watched when we were six.
wink.png

Quote:
I love Thomas the tank engine, its so sweet and innocent! Reminds me of when my little brothers were obsessed with Thomas and not Star wars
lol.png

OMG my cousin (6 yrs.) was OBBSESSED with Thomas the Train. Then, all of a sudden, Thomas sucked and Star Wars ruled.

Quote:
I love Thomas the tank engine, its so sweet and innocent! Reminds me of when my little brothers were obsessed with Thomas and not Star wars
lol.png

I know... I can STILL watch it and be mostly satisfied!

Quote:
lol.png

I know... I can STILL watch it and be mostly satisfied!

I love the one's where Alec baldwin narrated! He did such a wonderful Thomas.

Quote:
This is off topic.... Why do you have cheese as your avvie??
hmm.png

Long story short, Gerbil decided to give me the nickname Gouda. Gouda cheese, to be exact. And... that's what my avatar is.
wink.png
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom